Wealth-X Joins The Luxury Network Singapore12th April 2019
Wealth-X provides unique intelligence about the world’s wealthiest individuals, partnering with prestige brands across the financial services, luxury, not-for-profit, and higher-education industries to fuel strategic decision-making in sales, marketing and compliance.
They have developed the world’s most extensive collection of records on wealthy individuals and produce unparalleled data analysis to help their clients:
- Understand Global Wealth – Learn the global wealth landscape, forecast your target market, and gain intelligence most relevant to your sector
- Uncover Qualified Leads – Screen your data, identify relevant prospects, reveal wealthy connections and identify patterns in your database
- Inform Your Engagement Strategy – Create a roadmap, save time and resources and identify wealthy prospects to attend events that match their interests
- Maximize Existing Relationships – Stay informed on your clients, personalize your interactions and enrich existing relationships to maximize client or donor retention
- Mitigate Client Risk – Receive a comprehensive analysis, ensure prospects meet regulations and onboard clients confidently
The suite of data-driven products and services provide clients with access to the world’s most robust collection of curated research and intelligence on ultra high net worth (UHNW) and very high net worth (VHNW) individuals. Wealth-X provides clients with database access through three distinct options:
- Professional – Instant online access to the Wealth-X Database
- Salesforce Application – Seamless access to the Wealth-X Database through Lightening or Classic experience
- API Integration – Fully customizable access to the Wealth-X Database within your organization’s CRM
In addition, Wealth-X leverages our global database to provide customized services that inform and empower development strategies:
- Screening – Screen your data more accurately and with greater results across the globe
- Diligence – Meet regulatory requirements and mitigate reputational and commercial risk
- Analytics – Bespoke data solutions that inform strategic decision making
For well over a decade, the world’s wealthy population has experienced exceptional growth. This trend, combined with the increased globalization of goods and services, has created intense competition to capture the interest of individuals in the highest tiers of wealth. Analyzing the landscape of this highly valuable audience provides insight into where, when, and how to engage them most effectively.
To uncover unique insights into this demographic, the Wealth-X team of global researchers regularly produce exclusive pieces of content designed to inform and enlighten those who seek to do business with the wealthy. Among this content, Wealth-X produces three distinct flagship reports every year to examine these different populations.
- The Billionaire Census – analyzing global wealth at its highest tier, this report focuses on the 2,000+ individuals who have crossed the billionaire threshold, globally. The report examines who global issue are driving wealth creation or reduction among this exclusive population.
- The World Ultra Wealth Report – analyzes the state of the world’s ultra-wealthy population or those with $30m or more in net worth. The report reveals information on the “typical” UHNW individual and compares this profile to other ultra-wealthy archetypes.
- High New Worth Handbook – provides unique analysis on the global state of those individuals with between $1m and $30m in net worth. This unique report examines the population based on their asset holdings, gender, industry focus, wealth source, education, and hobbies with a special breakdown of sports interest by wealth tier.